Terms and conditions
I. General provisions
1. The following general terms and conditions apply to the business relationship between the buyer and the seller: Sintra šport s r.o., Pluhová 2, 831 03 Bratislava, IČO: 35935448, DIČ: 2022001839, IČ DPH: SK2022001839, the company is registered in the Commercial Register: District Court Bratislava 1, Section Sro, file no .: 36034/B (hereinafter only the seller and the buyer). Name of supervisory organization: SOI, Prievozská 22, Bratislava.
2. The conditions further define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller and the buyer and, in their current wording, form a fundamental part of the purchase contract. If a permanent purchase contract is not agreed between the seller and the buyer in writing, the electronic order in the e-shop is considered a proposal to conclude a contract between the buyer and the seller, which the seller accepts by confirming the order.
3. The seller is entitled to change the business conditions, which come into force and effect on the day of their publication on the website. Contractual relationships that arose before the new business took effect conditions are governed by the business conditions valid and effective until the creation of these contracts relationships.
4. The seller is the operator of the e-shop.
5. The buyer is a natural or legal person who has sent an electronic order, processed by the e-shop system, via their shopping cart after their own authorization.
6. Goods are all products listed in the valid overview on the e-shop website.
7. Electronic order means a sent electronic form containing information about the buyer, a list of ordered goods from the store's selection and the price of these goods, processed by the store's system.
8. Registration means registering the customer before ordering the goods.
II. Ordering goods
1. Ordering in the e-shop is made through the shopping cart.
2. When ordering goods, the buyer fills in the required fields in the form, otherwise the order can not be confirmed.
3. Orders are listed in the system in the order in which they arrive.
4. The condition for the validity of the electronic order is the correct and thorough completion of all data required by the registration form and the requisites, which will enable seamless delivery of the shipment.
5. All received electronic orders are considered as a proposal to conclude a contract and are binding.
6. By confirming the electronic order by the system, the proposal for concluding the contract will be accepted by the seller. At the moment of acceptance of the proposal for concluding the contract, the purchase contract will be concluded between the seller and the buyer. The acceptance takes effect at the time of acquiring and payment of the goods by the buyer.
7. If the ordered goods are not in stock and it will not be possible to order them for various reasons so that they are delivered to the buyer within the delivery period, the seller will notify the buyer by e-mail or telephone of the details. In such case, the buyer has the right to cancel or modify his order by mutual agreement.
8. The value of the goods stated on the confirmed order is final.
III. Prices of goods
1. The prices of goods are given for each product in-store in EUR with VAT. The seller undertakes to comply with the prices given in the confirmed order of the buyer.
2. The seller has the right to update and change prices in the event of changes in prices on the market or from its supplier, etc. even without notice.
IV. Method of payment
1. Payments for goods are made in cash, respectively cash on delivery to the courier upon delivery of the goods.
2. The buyer receives an invoice as a tax document, which must be submitted in case of a complaint.
V. Delivery of goods
1. The point of conduct of the contract means the residence (domicile) or place of business of the buyer specified in the registration form. The goods ordered by the buyer will be delivered to the buyer through the services of third parties.
2. The seller will deliver the goods to the buyer within 1-14 working days. In exceptional cases, the time for delivery of the goods may be longer, with the buyer informed on time.
3. The seller charges a fee of 5,- € with VAT added to the value of the goods sent for transport za dopravu, free shipping for orders over 100, - €.
4. In the event that the order cannot be fully processed at one time, the buyer will pay postage according to the amount specified in the order. Postage and cash on delivery are not paid for additionally sent goods from a partially completed order.
5. The courier company is responsible for the shipment until it is handed over to the buyer. He/she is obliged to inspect the shipment upon receipt and in case of visible damage or even loss of part of the goods, he/she will write a complaint protocol with the carrier and will not accept the shipment. As soon as the courier company returns the shipment, the seller will ship new goods to the buyer.
VI. Return of goods
1. The buyer has the right to return the goods without giving a reason within 14 days of delivery of the goods. The consumer may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract with the seller in paper form or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . The consumer can use the withdrawal form. If you decide to do so, send us a written statement of withdrawal together with the goods, stating the order number, date of purchase and account number for financial settlement. In this case, the buyer will send the goods together with the proof of purchase no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract by post to the registered office: Sintra šport s r.o., Zlatovská 1962, 911 05 Trenčín.
Alternatively, hand over the goods in person at the store (dispensing point). When returning, please send (hand over) the goods undamaged, including documentation, accessories, etc. Upon withdrawal from the contract, you bear only the cost of returning the goods to the seller. The consumer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods which has arisen as a result of such treatment of the goods as is beyond the scope of the treatment necessary to determine the characteristics and functionality of the goods. The seller undertakes to return the price paid for the relevant goods within 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the contract to the seller.
2. The buyer does not send the returned goods cash on delivery!
3. Upon agreement, the refund can be made in the form of an exchange for other goods in the corresponding value, which will be sent either with another customer order or separately. If the goods are sent separately (in case of exchange of goods) postage will not be charged, but only if this is the first exchange.
1. The buyer is obliged to inspect all delivered goods and check their completeness without undue delay after delivery. The buyer is obliged to immediately notify the seller of any discrepancies between the delivered goods and the goods stated on the accompanying document.
2. The buyer will send the claimed product together with a copy of the invoice to the seller's address: Sintra šport, s.r.o., Zlatovská 1962, 911 05 Trenčín
3. Complaints of goods will be handled in accordance with the Civil Code of the Slovak Republic and Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended.
VIII. Final provisions
1. Legal relations and conditions not expressly regulated here, as well as any disputes arising from the non-fulfillment of these conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code of the Slovak Republic. The rights of the buyer in relation to the seller arising from Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection, as amended, remain unaffected by these conditions.
2. Neither the seller nor the buyer shall be liable for late performance of its obligations under these Terms if such delay was caused by "force majeure" or circumstances excluding liability, and such party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the period for performance of its obligations.
3. The buyer declares that he/she agrees in accordance with Art. § 7 par. 1 of Act no. 428/2002 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, with the processing and storage of personal data that are necessary in the activities of the seller and the processing of them in all its information systems. The seller undertakes to handle and dispose of the buyer's personal data in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic. The buyer grants the seller this consent for an indefinite period.
4. The buyer agrees to provide personal data to the companySintra šport s.r.o., Zlatovská 1962, 911 05 Trenčín which are necessary for its activities, in particular for the activities listed in the Commercial Register. The buyer may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the revocation of consent by the buyer to the seller.
I. General provisions1. The seller is responsible for the defects of the sold item when it is taken over by the buyer. For used items, the seller is not responsible for defects caused by their use or wear. In the case of items sold at a lower price, the seller is not liable for the defect for which a lower price was agreed.
II. Deadlines for making a complaint1. The warranty on the goods is 24 months. The warranty periods begin to run from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer (§ 621 of the Civil Code, hereinafter referred to as "Trademark"). The warranty period also applies to products sold on sale or at a discount. However, if a discount is granted due to a certain defect of the goods, then this defect cannot be claimed. (§ 619 OZ)
III. Loss of warranty claims
Nároky plynúce zo záruky zanikajú, ak tovar bol :
· Damaged by the consumer's transport,
· Mechanically damaged by improper handling or improper storage after taking over the goods,
· Dirty and unprofessionally cleaned,
· Damaged by unprofessional interference in its construction,
· Degraded by excessive use or has been used for a purpose other than normal use,
· Damaged from pets etc. ...
IV. Place of claim
1. Obvious defects must be reported immediately at the seller's registered office
Sintra šport, s r.o., Zlatovská 1962, 911 05 Trenčín(complaint place) by submitting proof of purchase and payment of goods. (Section 18 (1) of the Consumer Protection Act, hereinafter referred to as "ZOS")
V. Irreparable defects
1. In the case of a defect which cannot be removed and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without defects, the buyer has the right to exchange the thing or has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
2. In the case of an irreparable defect in which the item can be used, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the goods. In determining the amount of the appropriate discount, the nature of the defect, the degree and manner of wear of the thing, the length of use of the thing and the possibility of its further use are taken into account.
VI. Alternative resolution of consumer disputes
Since February 1, 2016, a new system of alternative resolution of consumer disputes has been operating in Slovakia, created by Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). If the consumer is not satisfied with how the seller has handled the complaint to him or considers that the seller has violated his rights, he has the opportunity to turn to the seller for redress. If the seller does not respond to this request within 30 days from the date of dispatch or responds in a negative manner, the consumer may apply to the competent body for a proposal to initiate ADR; the possibility of going to court is not affected. The entity examines the proposal to see if it can start an ADR or if it rejects the proposal on the grounds set out in the ADR rules. The entity shall inform the consumer of the refusal. Once the ADR has started, the entity contacts both parties to the dispute and seeks to resolve the dispute between them by seeking compromises so as to respect the rights of the persons concerned. In the case of ADR, the entity addresses the parties to the dispute, in particular electronically or by telephone, in order to resolve the dispute as quickly as possible; the subject should resolve the dispute within 90 days (extension of the deadline is possible in complex cases). Competent entity on ADR with the seller Sintra šport, s.r.o., Pluhová 2, 831 03 Bratislava, ID: 35935448, VAT ID: 2022001 839, VAT ID: SK2022001839 is the Slovak Trade Inspection, Prievozská 32, 827 99 Bratislava 27, VAT ID: 17331927, www.soi.sk or another relevant entity registered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk); the consumer has the right to choose which of these ADR entities to turn to.
Sintra šport, s.r.o.